INDUSTRIAL SOUND ENCLOSURES
When it is impractical to relocate a piece of equipment or reduce worker exposure, the addition of acoustical sound enclosures is needed. Industrial enclosures are typically constructed with acoustical curtain systems fabricated with noise barrier composite panels for noise reductions up to 25 dBA, or modular steel panel enclosures for noise reductions of 40 dBA and above.
Complete Acoustical Curtain System Enclosures can be floor mounted, ceiling mounted, wall mounted, or suspended from a roof deck. Acoustical curtain systems utilize Barrier Backed or Barrier Septum Composite Panels suspended from a universal steel track system. When using a complete four-sided enclosure with a roof, the noise reduction can exceed 20 dB(A) while still offering access, visibility and ventilation.
- Noise reduction up 25 dBA
- Available as suspended, ceiling mount, wall mount, or floor mount system
- Single or double track systems available for quick access to machinery and equipment for operation and maintenance
- Modular panels join together to form any configuration required
- Custom engineered for any application
- Roof panels and ventilation systems available when required
- Easily installed, relocated or modified
- View windows available for visibility
- Washable and steam cleanable component materials
- Durable construction for long service life in severe industrial conditions
Partial Noise Enclosures are defined as a barrier wall, two or three sided enclosure, or a four sided enclosure without a roof. Noise reduction can exceed 15 dB(A) on a partial enclosure utilizing our Barrier Backed or Barrier Septum Composites. Standard hardware components are utilized to offer custom enclosures to meet your specific application.
Curtain Support Framework Systems are universally fitting roller track systems that work with floor, wall, suspended, ceiling mounted, or heavy duty curtain enclosures. Roller tracks are fabricated with 16 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel, and are available in single, double, or curved track. Standard columns and connectors are fabricated from 12 gauge zinc plated steel. Floor bases are available in 6” square ¼” steel plate or 12” square 3/16” thick steel plate. Heavy duty frame components are available for large or tall enclosures allowing for greater spans between columns. Heavy duty track systems are made from 2/1/2” square steel tube, 3/16” thick and are painted for durability. Floor base, column, and cross-beam connector angle are one-piece all welded construction.
Modular Steel Enclosures are used in applications where higher noise reduction is needed up to 52 dBA. Steel acoustic enclosures can be delivered on site as modular components or prefabricated at the factory and delivered as a turnkey unit.
Modular steel panels are two to four inches thick and are constructed of a G90 galvanized 18 gauge steel exterior, and a 22 gauge electtro galvanized perforated steel interior shell filled with a 4 pound density fiberglass fill. Panels assemble easily with standard H-Joiners, and integrate easily with acoustic doors and windows.
- Offices Education Suites
- Computer Rooms
- Acoustic Barriers
- Conference Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Machinery enclosures
- Warehouse Offices
- Security Rooms
- STC Ratings Up To 52 dBA
- NRC Rating: 1.05
- ASTM E84 Class I Fire Rating
- 60 & 90 Minute Fire Resistive Panel Construction Per ASTM E11
- Acoustically Rated Doors & Windows
- Ventilation Systems
- Removable Access Panels & Plugs
- Acoustical Louvers & Silencers
To order or for more information email or call us at 1-877-406-6473.