PIPE & DUCT LAGGING
Acoustical pipe and duct wrap combines a 1 lb per sq. ft. or optional 2 lb per sq. ft. mass loaded vinyl noise barrier with a scrim reinforced foil facing on one side, and commonly bonded to a 1 inch or 2 inch thick quilted fiberglass decoupler/absorber to improve acoustical performance. The reinforced pipe wrap facing accepts a matching tape for quick and easy installation. The quilted fiberglass decouples the loaded vinyl noise barrier from the noise emitting surface, creating a floating noise barrier to achieve optimum noise reductions.
Not to be confused with duct liner, acoustical lagging is wrapped around the outside of a pipe or duct to reduce noise that transmits through the walls or skin of that pipe or duct. Duct liner is different; it is used inside of ductwork only to absorb the noise that comes out of any vents or openings in the duct.
- Available with a 1 or 2 PSF barrier only or with a 1” or 2” fiberglass decoupler
- Up to 20 decibel reduction
- Easy to cut, wrap and install with matching lag tape
- Class A (or 1) flammability rating per ASTM E-84
- Standard roll is 54” wide x 30’ long
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- High and low temperature applications
- Noisy iron, steel, or plastic pipe
- VAV Units
- Heat Exchangers
- Mechanical Rooms
- Product: B-10 LAG/QFA3
- Nominal thickness 1.0 inch
- Roll size: 54" x 30 feet
- Weight: 1.2 lb psf
- Temperature range -20° to + 220° F
- “R” Factor: 4.0
- Flammability: Class A (or 1) Per ASTM E-84
- Smoke Density index: 19.5
- Flame spread index: 12.5
OCTAVE BAND FREQUENCIES
Test Method: ASTM E90 & 413
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF COMPONENTS:
|Product||Weight||Thickness||Service Temperature||“R” Factor|
|B-10 LAG||1 lb. PSF||.090”||-10° to 180° F||1.0|
|B-20 LAG||2 lb. PSF||.23”||-10° to 180° F||1.0|
|QFA3||.2 lb. PSF||1” Nom||-20° to 350° F||4.0|
|QFA9||.4 lb. PSF||2” Nom||-20° to 350° F||8.0|
For more information email or call us at 1-877-406-6473.
CLICK HERE to buy Acoustical Pipe & Duct Lagging Online!