Exposure to excessive noise can damage hearing, and it is important to understand the effects of this kind of noise, particularly because such exposure is avoidable. When it is not cost effective or practical to enclose a particular noise source, personal hearing protection is the solution. Depending on the application and individual preference, hearing protection can be in the form of over the head ear muffs or earplugs.
Active Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs
NoiseBuster Active Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs are recognized as one of the world's premier developers of active noise reduction(ANR) technology, Pro Tech is committed to delivering the highest performing, yet most affordable, electronic noise-canceling hearing protection products available on the market today.
The professional-grade NoiseBuster ANR Safety Earmuff delivers a new level of hearing protection. If you work around engines, motors, blowers, generators, vacuums, compressors, fans and other similar devices, you need protection against the low-frequency noise that conventional passive earmuffs alone can't handle.
Only NoiseBuster combines high-performance passive earmuffs with advanced active noise cancellation technology for the most comprehensive hearing protection available to industry today. Professionals and hobbyists around the world use our high-performance, industrial-strength NoiseBuster products in a variety of challenging high-noise environments.
Enhance your NoiseBuster with two-way communications. Simply attach our Communications Module with noise-canceling boom microphone to your NoiseBuster for clear communications. Use NoiseBuster with any personal and portable communications device: Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry, cell phone, mobile phone, portable two-way radio.Call us for details.
- Industrial grade, professional hearing protector
- On/off switch and power indicator
- Stereo input 3.5 mm audio jack
- Up to 65 hours of use on a single AA battery
- Adjustable, Velcro headband
- Resistant to water and moisture, contaminants,
mechanical shock and vibration
- 6 Month Warranty
Click Here To Buy Noise Buster Active Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs online!
Custom Molded Earplugs
OELEX SonicArmor Custom Molded Earplugs offer custom passive hearing protection providing sound attenuation of 20-30 dB across most of the hearing spectrum without the use of electronic sound dampening technology. SonicArmor Earplugs achieve an un-vented NRR of 37 dB which is almost a 20 dB increase in passive protection between 125-800 Hz over traditional materials.
OELEX custom molded hearing protection begins with an impression of each individual's ear that is sent to the lab to be handcrafted and tailor fit. The level of comfort and sound reduction that these provide make them the ideal solution for use in high noise environments on a consistent basis.
SonicArmor Pro - Silicone/NRR up to 27 dB
- Recommended for mild to light noisy environments.
SonicArmor Max - Silicone Alloy/NRR up to 39 dB
- Recommended for extreme noise environments such as industrial areas with high noise impulses.
To order OELEX SonicArmor Earplugs or for more information email or call us at 1-877-406-6473.
Custom Molded Active Earplugs
OELEX SonicArmorActive Custom Molded Earplugs offer a wide variety of hearing protection and enhancement solutions for many different applications. Each model will enhance sounds while filtering out environmental noise. Loud noise impulses are limited electronically to protect users from hearing damage. Three different material options are available depending on the application. Each one adds different levels of comfort and sound filtering. Two-way communication and Bluetooth wireless technology are also available.
- Impulse protection instantly limits noise level presented to the ear to 85dB.
- Three Proprietary Material Options: Semisoft acrylic, high passive attenuation silicone alloy, and hard acrylic materials used in hearing aid manufacturing.
- Two year full coverage, repair or replacement at our discretion for material and workmanship defects.
- Free tune ups and cleaning twice a year during the full coverage period, just pay postage.
- Decreased replacement cost for replacement due to customer caused damage with return of original product.
- Four programs for Digital Signal Processing (DSP) with a touch of a button. Low, medium and high gain, as well as wide band signal cancellation and equalization giving the user situational awareness of the ability to hear in 360 degrees.
Program One: Low Gain (approximately 10 dB)
Ideal for listening in areas with low ambient noise.
Program Two: Medium Gain (approximately 15 dB)
Designed to increase the hearing range in mid to high frequencies by 40-50%
Program Three: High Gain approximately 30-40 dB)
Designed for overall increased range in low to mid and mid to high frequencies.
Program Four: Wide band signal cancellation and equalization
Gives the user situational awareness or the ability to hear in 360 degrees.
To order OELEX SonicArmor Active Earplugs or for more information email or call us at 1-877-406-6473.