LUCIDITY METAL ACOUSTIC CEILING CLOUDS are a very effective treatment for the reduction of sound in ceiling areas. Ceiling Clouds are often the best choice to add sound absorption to an interior space when wall space is limited or ceiling heights are too low or too cluttered for traditional baffles or banners.
With a variety of sizes, colors and facings, our metal acoustic ceiling clouds allow the designer flexibility in creating not only an acoustically pleasing space but one with unique architectural elements and appearance. All clouds are factory assembled and shipped ready to install.
• Cloud Thickness: 2” and 4”
• Mounting Styles: Flush or offset with a variety of mounting options available
• Acoustical Fill: From 1.5 LB density fiberglass to 4 LB density mineral wool
• Fill Encapsulation: Available in black heat sealed polywrap
• Cloud Face: Flat or corrugated V-Groove
• Cloud Widths: 18”, 24” & 30” standard,custom widths available
• Cloud Lengths: 12” to 150” (Flat), 12” to 126” (V-Groove)
• Materials: Galvanized, aluminum, or stainless steel
• Finish: Variety of factory applied acrylic paints or baked polyester powder coat
• Colors: Standard RAL selection,custom color matching available
• Fire Rating: ASTM E84 Class A
• Acoustical Performance: NRC
MetalTrends products are available in any RAL color (full RAL color selection chart available upon request). Custom color matching is also offered. Standard MetalTrends colors include: