SERENITY METAL ACOUSTIC CEILING TILES are a high performing, affordable alternative to builders grade composite lay-in tiles. Our perforated metal lay-in replacement tiles provide a functional, low maintenance ceiling finish providing NRC values superior to many other materials. Used for either new construction, renovation or retrofitting, our Serenity tiles fit into standard 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ lay-in grid systems.
Not only will our metal acoustic ceiling tiles add excellent sound absorption to the space below, but with the addition of our STC-26 noise barrier backing option will also provide noise attenuation from the spaces above and adjacent tothe treated area as well.
• Tile Thickness: 1” and 2”
• Mounting Styles: Square lay in or Tegular edge
available for both 15/16” and 9/16” standard grid
• Acoustical Fill: From 1.5 LB to 3.0 LB fiberglass
• Fill Encapsulation: Available in black heat
• Tile Face: Flat
• Sizes: To fit standard 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ lay-in grids
• Materials: Galvanized, aluminum, or stainless steel
• Finish: Baked polyester powder coat
• Colors: White and black standard, other RAL colors available
• Fire Rating: ASTM E84 Class A
• Acoustical Performance: NRC up to 1.0
MetalTrends products are available in any RAL color (full RAL color selection chart available upon request). Custom color matching is also offered. Standard MetalTrends colors include: