Studiofoam Metro blurs the line between those products that work well acoustically
and those that yield the aesthetics that some users desire. The differing heights
of protrusions on the acoustic serve to spread sonic energy out in the time
domain, as well as each absorbing a slightly different slice of the frequency
spectrum. You see, it takes slightly different amounts of time for sound waves
to travel through the different sections of the Metro, strike the mounting surface
and travel back through the Metro into the room, so wavefronts are in effect
softened rather than just being absorbed.
• Eliminates Standing Waves And Flutter Echoes
• Reduces Unwanted Reflections
• Decreases Slap-Back And Room Ring
• Studiofoam Can Improve Any Space!
• Precision Surface Profiling
- 24" x 48" x 2" - 12 Per Box
- 24" x 48" x 4" - 6 Per Box