The BBC-13 model Barrier Backed Composite is a 1″ or 2″ quilted fiberglass
absorber bonded to a 1PSF reinforced loaded vinyl noise barrier. The BBC-13 comes
with our standard industrial grade vinyl facing. Rolls measuring 54″ x
25′ are available in bound or unbound rolls. This product has a Class A flammability
rating (per ASTM E-84 ).
- Preferred for indoor applications
- Use in acoustical enclosures where abuse resistance or excellent durability
- Frequently used as sliding doors on acoustical curtain enclosures.
- Commonly used as an acoustical jacket or wrap
- Vinyl facings are available in white, tan, black, or gray
- Reinforced barrier is available in tan, blue, or gray
- Diamond stitching for superior performance and durability
|Product||Sound Transmission Loss (dB)
|Sound Absorption Data-Absorber Component Random Incident
|Product||Octave Band Center Frequences (Hz)|
|BBC 1″ Thick||.12||.47||.85||.84||.64||.62||.70|
|BBC 2″ Thick||.07||.27||.96||1.13||1.08||.99||.85|
*NOTE: Freight costs are estimated to the best of our
ability. For a more accurate freight quote please call us at 1-877-406-6473.