The BSC-25 model Barrier septum Composite consists of a 1 lb. non-reinforced
noise barrier sandwiched between two layers of 1″ thick acoustical fiberglass,
each quilted with a vinyl coated cloth facing. Rolls
measuring 4′ x 25′ are also available with edges bound. All products have
a Class A flammability rating (per ASTM E-84 ).
- Use as a divider wall when separating two noisy areas that require absorption.
- Use to line the perimeter of a building
- Use anywhere a decoupler/barrier /absorber is required.
- Vinyl facings are available in white, tan, black, or gray
- Diamond stitch pattern for superior performance
|Product||Sound Tansmission Loss
(dB) Frequency (Hz)
|Sound Absorption Data-Absorber Component Random Incident
|Product||Octave Band Center Frequences
|BSC 2 ” Thick||.19||.99||.96||.80||.57||.33||.85|
*NOTE: Freight costs are estimated to the best
of our ability. For a more accurate freight quote please call us at 1-877-406-6473.