OELEX Noise Barrier Ceiling Tile Covers effectively block sound transmission
through ceiling tile systems. They combine a limp barrier layer with an absorber/decoupler
to achieve much greater isolation than would be achieved with a layer of insulation
alone. Noise Barrier Ceiling Tile Covers can reduce common mechanical noise
problems such as HVAC units and plumbing sources, as well as providing speech
privacy between office spaces.
ENSURE SPEECH PRIVACY IN:
- Conference Rooms
- President/CEO Offices
- Human Resource Offices
- Doctor's Offices
- Counseling Areas
REDUCES NOISE FROM HVAC UNITS (Including Rooftop Units)
- Radiated Equipment Noise
- Duct Noise (noise generated as air moves down the duct or popping and banging
from expansion/contraction of the duct)
- Noise Breaking Into And Out Of Ducts Through Duct Walls
- Self-Noise Created By Changes In Air Velocity, Elbows, And Dampers
REDUCES NOISE FROM PLUMBING SOURCES
- Expansion & Contraction Of Hot And Cold Water Flow Through Pipes
- Water Hammer
- Moaning And Shrieking Caused By High Pressure Flow Through Valves And Orifices
- Improperly Strapped Down Pipes Which Cause Thumping, Rattling, And Squeaking
- Die Cut To Various Sizes - 24" x 24" & 24" x 48"
To Lay On Top Of Standard Ceiling Tiles, Or 30" x 30" and 30"
x 54" With Diagonally Slit CornersTo Lay On Top Of Light Fixtures
- Easy To Install - Just Drop On Top Of Existing Ceiling Tiles
- Allows Access To Plenum Area
Combines a flexible 1 LB PSF mass loaded vinyl noise barrier with a 1"
fiberglass absorber/decoupler to enhance its acoustic performance by raising
the barrier above the T-Grid system for a gap free installation.
Nominal Thickness: 1.00"
Standard Sizes: 24" x 24", 24" x 48" 30" x
30", or 30" x 54"
Weight: 1.2 LB PSF
|Product||Sound Transmission Loss (dB)
|Product||Sound Absorption Data
Per ASTM E-90
*NOTE: Freight costs are estimated to the best of
our ability. For a more accurate freight quote please call us at 1-877-406-6473.