OELEX SR-100 Semi-Rigid Baffles are the perfect economical solution to reverberation issues. OELEX SR-100 Baffles are 1 1/2″ Thick. Standard
size is 2′ x 4′ with custom sizes up to a maximum of 4′ x 8′.
Typically used in areas where you want to introduce soft, sound absorption materials
into hard, reflective environments to reduce the reverberant noise energy in a
room. This creates an imporved acoustical environment with lower noise levels
and clearer communication in such applications as wood working facilities, manufacturing
plants, gymnasiums, sports arenas, environmental control booths, and music rooms.
- (SR-100-2) 2# pcf core semi-rigid fiberglass core
- (SR-100-3) 3# pcf core semi-rigid fiberglass core
- Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 is standard
- Sailcloth Nylon
- Webcore Vinyls
- Designer and customer specified fabrics are available
- Sabins per baffle depends on facing material
- Consult factory for details
- All components shall have a Class A fire rating per ASTM E-84