The Industrial QFA -10 Rolls consist of a 2" quilted fiberglass
absorber with a vinyl facing on both sides, and are used to reduce the
reflection of sound waves or reverberant noise energy within a piece of equipment,
a room, or a building. All products have a Class A flammability rating (per
ASTM E-84 ).
Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers are fire safe, high performance acoustical fiberglass
blankets that are used to reduce reverberant (reflected) airborne noise energy
in many diverse industrial and architectural applications as well as on original
equipment. They are an excellent alternative to urethane foams since they are
fire safe, exhibit low smoke emissions and possess high mechanical strength.
Additionally, they have a wide range of temperature limits, can be cleaned,
and are unaffected by moisture, humidity, dust, dirt, oils and most chemicals.
Flexible quilted absorbers are easily installed, will not degrade, and have
extremely long service lives.
- Reduce reverberation
- Add sound absorption to environment
- Lower noise levels
- Tone room, turn hard reflective surfaces into soft, sound absorptive surfaces
- Improve communication
- 4'x 25' Rolls
- Vinyl facing on both sides
- Diamond pattern for superior performance
- Available in bound or unbound edges
- Vinyl facings are available in white, tan, black, or gray.
- Vinyl Coated Fiberglass Cloth (VCFC) - Standard
- Breaking Strength (warp and fill): 150 lb./in. and 100 lb./in.
- Tear Strength (warp and fill): 8lb. and 7lb. respectively
- Continuous Service Temperature Limits: -20F to 180F
- Moisture Permeability: 0.5 Perms
- Color: Gray, White, Tan, Black, (special colors available upon request)
- Other: Passes UL-181 Heat Aging Test
- 2 lb./cu. ft. density, 4-6 microns
- Thermal gRh Rating: 1" th. R =4, 2" th R=8
|Model No.||Nominal Thickness||125||250||500||1000||2000||4000||NRC|
*NOTE: Freight costs are estimated to the best of
our ability. For a more accurate freight quote please call us at 1-877-406-6473.