The Exterior Grade QFA -EXT-2" Rolls consist of a 2" quilted
fiberglass absorber with a Heavy Duty 10 Ounce Per Square Foot Exterior Grade
Vinyl Coated Polyester, (VCP) Facing, sewn with Gore Tenara Exterior Grade Thread,
and are used to reduce the reflection of sound waves or reverberant noise
energy on construction sites where the product may be subjected to sunlight,
rain, snow, and winds. It is commonly installed over wood fencing or on brick
or masonry walls of buildings adjacent to a job site or a noisy piece of machinery.
All products have a Class A flammability rating (per ASTM E 84).
Exterior Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers are fire safe, high performance acoustical
fiberglass blankets that are used to reduce reverberant (reflected) airborne
noise energy in many diverse construction, industrial, and architectural applications.
Additionally, they are unaffected by moisture, humidity, dust, dirt, oils and
most chemicals. QFA -EXT-2" flexible quilted absorbers are easily installed,
will not degrade, and have extremely long service lives.
- Reduce reverberation on construction sites
- Add sound absorption to environment
- Lower noise levels
- Improve communication
- 4'x 25' Rolls
- Heavy Duty 10 Ounce Per Square Foot Exterior Grade Vinyl Coated Polyester,
(VCP) Facing On Both Sides
- Superior UV and weather resistance
- Diamond pattern for superior performance
- Bound Edges
- Vinyl facings are available in gray or tan
- 2 lb./cu. ft. density, 4-6 microns
- Thermal gRh Rating: 1" th. R =4, 2" th R=8
|Model No.||Nominal Thickness||125||250||500||1000||2000||4000||NRC|
ASTM C 423
CALL US TODAY TOLL FREE AT 1-800-40-NOISE FOR A FREE QUOTE