The RSIC-DC04X2 is a very versatile products and is twice as strong
as the RSIC-DC04 with an acoustical design load of 72 lbs. and an allowable load of 450 lbs. for use when
heavy items need to be acoustically decoupled for noise isolation.The most common
use is the decoupling of wall systems. The design of the RSIC-DC04X2 can
be used in new construction or retrofit.
- Dropped Ceiling
- Garage Door Motor Isolation
- Garage Door Rail Isolation
- Decoupled connector for isolating walls built within another wall
- Speaker Isolators
- Vent Fan Isolators
- Recessed Lighting Isolators
- Projector Mount Isolators
- Electrical Box or Ceiling Fan Isolators
- Acoustical Design Load: 144Lbs.
- Total Deflection: 3 mm
- Double Deflection: Yes (1.5mm)
- Recycled Content: Yes
- Low VOC Treated: Yes
- Adjustable: 4" Flange Screw
- Cavity Min: 4 1/2"
- Cavity Max: Variable;
- Adjustment Limit: Variable
- Use On Ceiling: Yes
- Use On Walls: Yes
- New Construction: Yes
- Retro Fit: Yes
- RSIC-DC04X2HD/DD's are engineered to support either 1/4" or 3/8"
threaded rod or bolts. PLEASE NOTE: 1/4" IS
SHIPPED BY DEFAULT, IF 3/8" IS NEEDED YOU MUST SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING