The RSIC-SI-CRC Double Deflection Spring Isolator is designed
to isolate the ceiling consisting of 1.5″ x 16 galvanized cold rolled channel
and furring channel, (25 or 20 Gauge). The RSIC-SI-CRC clip is available in
10 lb, 20 lb, 40 lb, 80 lb, 120 lb and 160 lb versions. The 80 lb, 120 lb and
160 lb isolators allow for spacing at 48″ x 48″ oc supporting 2, 3
or 4 layers of 5/8″ gypsum board. The lighter weight springs (5 lb ~ 40
lb) may be used for single layer ceilings, edge or corner isolation. The RSICSI-
CRC clips unique universal mounting system allows it to be mounted to wood and
steel framed systems. The RSIC-SI-CRC isolator can also be mounted to concrete
with the addition of the RSICSI Overhead adapter.
- Acoustical Design Load: 5 Lb to 160Lb
- Total Deflection:: 1 Inch
- Double Deflection: Yes
- Pre-Calibrated: Yes
- Pre-Assembled: Yes
- Adjustable: Yes
- Cavity Min: 1″ (Wood)
- Cavity Max: 9″
- Adjustment Limit: 6″
- Use On Ceilings: Yes
- Use On Walls: No
- New Construction: Yes
- Retro Fit: Yes
- RSIC-SI-CRC reduces vibrations as low as 5 hz.
- Rubber bushings dampen the spring for highest acoustical performance.
- Reduced labor expense with fully assembled and pre-calibrated isolators.
- RSIC-SI-CRC is engineered for full 1″ spring deflection.