The RSIC-SI-CRC X2Low Profile Spring Isolator is designed for use in a ceiling under Concrete, Steel or Wood Floor Ceiling systems. The RSIC-SI-CRC X2 Low Profile isolator is available in 5 lb, 10 lb, 20 lb, 40 lb, 80 lb, 120 lb, and 160 lb spring rates. The Spring is fully assembled and preloaded.
The RSIC-SI-CRC X2 Low Profile is adjustable starting with a 3" drop. To increase the cavity depth, add all thread and a coupling nut to extend the RSIC-SI-CRC X2 Low Profile further away from the floor system.
- Acoustical Design Load: 5 Lb to 160Lb
- Total Deflection:: 1 Inch
- Double Deflection: Yes (1/2")
- Adjustable: Yes
- Cavity Min: 3"
- Cavity Max: Variable
- Adjustment Limit: Extension Length
- Use On Ceilings: Yes
- Use On Walls: No
- New Construction: Yes
- Retro Fit: Yes
- Ships Pre-assembled: Yes
- RSIC-SI-CRC reduces vibrations as low as 5 hz.
- Rubber bushings dampen the spring for highest acoustical performance.
- Reduced labor expense with fully assembled and pre-calibrated isolators.
- RSIC-SI-CRC is engineered for full 1" spring deflection.