Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers
Industrial Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers are soft, porous, open celled materials stitched in an acoustically transparent facing that are used to reduce the reflection of sound waves. As a result, reverberation time and ambient noise levels are reduced thereby improving communication in a variety of applications. They are lightweight and flexible with a Class A flammability rating.
Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers are an excellent way to add sound absorption to an industrial or architectural environment to reduce harsh reflections from hard reflective surfaces, thereby lowering noise levels. Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers can be fabricated in a variety of facings and thicknesses, and are available as wall panels, ceiling panels, baffles, banners, or as rolled goods.
Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers have a wide range of temperature limits, can be cleaned, and are unaffected by moisture, humidity, dust, dirt, oils, and most chemicals. They are easily installed, will not degrade, and have extremely long service lives.
- NRC Ratings to 1.05
- Maximum durability and long life span
- Class 1 flammability rating
- Wide variety of facings, colors, and stitch patterns
- Available in thicknesses of 1” to 4”
- Used in Architectural, Commercial, OEM, & Industrial applications
- Used as a sound absorption liner to treat buildings, rooms, or existing enclosures
- Used as the absorption layer in barrier backed and barrier septum composites
- Turn hard reflective surfaces into soft, sound absorptive surfaces
- Vinyl facings are available in white, tan, black, or gray
- Economical Nonwoven Porous Scrim facing/backing available
- High Temp Silicone Facing
- Exterior Grade Vinyl Facing for exterior sound curtains
- Designer Facings and COM Fabric are available
- Diamond patterns or straight stitch patterns are available
- Available in bound or unbound rolls 48” wide x 50’ long
- Standard panels 48” wide up to 50’ length
- Custom sizes available
- Panels constructed with or without grommets
To custom order or for more information email or call us at 1-877-406-6473.