TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. USE OF OELER.COM
You agree to use OELER.COM only for purposes that are lawful in every country and jurisdiction in the world and all subdivisions thereof. OELER.COM neither endorses the contents of any User communications nor assumes responsibility for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, offensive, or otherwise objectionable material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby.
Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to OELER.COM's computer systems is prohibited. Not all areas of OELER.COM may be available to you. You shall not interfere with any other User's use and enjoyment of OELER.COM or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
2. USE OF CONTENT PROHIBITED
OELER.COM prohibits the use, copying, distribution, transmission, display, performance and exploitation in any form or manner of any and all copyrighted or trademarked content on this Web site (which includes, without limitation, any and all articles, text, graphics, logos, advertisements, video clips, music clips, still photographs and software)(collectively, "Content") without OELER.COM's express prior written consent.
3. OELER.COM TRADEMARKS
The OELER.COM name and logo, OELEX name and logo, and www.OELER.COM are trademarks and may not be used or copied in any manner without the express prior written consent of OELER.COM. All other trademarks appearing on this Web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. OELER.COM’S USE OF E-MAIL& E-MAIL ADDRESSES
OELER.COM collects e-mail addresses from visitors in order to:
i. allow participation in Forums, GuestBooks, Message Boards, and Chat Rooms
ii. Advise users of news and special events
iii. send confirmation and/or status messages
7. RULES OF CONDUCT FOR FORUMS, GUESTBOOKS, MESSAGE BOARDS AND CHAT ROOMS
You are solely responsible for any and all Content posted by you on any OELER.COM Forum, Guestbook, Message Board, or Chat Room. You also are solely responsible for, and assume any and all risks associated with, reviewing and/or using any Content posted on Forums, Guestbook, Message Boards, or Chat Rooms. OELER.COM does not endorse, verify, vouch for, or control any Content posted on this Web site by Users, and does not guarantee the accuracy or appropriateness of any Content posted by Users. Users may be held legally liable for any Content posted to this Web site, and may be held legally accountable if the Content they post include(s) material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other intellectual property or the proprietary right(s) of any person or entity. OELER.COM reserves the right to monitor any of its Forums, Guestbooks, Message Boards, and Chat Rooms at any time to ensure that these rules are being observed.
You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users or members, or to submit any forum posting, guestbook entry, message board posting, e-mail, and/or chat room statement that contains or provides links to:
1. Any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, invasive of Privacy or publicity rights, hateful, vulgar, obscene, profane, harmful, libelous, indecent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable (including, but not limited to, posting the private information of other parties);
2. Any material containing nudity, pornography, or sexual material of a lewd, vulgar, lascivious, indecent, lecherous or obscene nature or intent, or that violates local, state, national, and/or international laws;
3. Any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, without limitation, any patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright or trademark rights;
4. Any material that impersonates any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Any false "header" (the legend attached to e-mail messages to show the message's point of origin, route, and destination), falsely configured e-mail or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise transmitted through OELER.COM. Headers of e-mail messages may not be removed or altered to conceal e-mail addresses;
6. Any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, trade secrets, and other proprietary information and/or confidential information);
7. Any material containing any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial solicitation of any kind whatsoever, ), including, without limitation, distribution of unsolicited e-mail using an OELER.COM address or containing any references to OELER.COM ("spam"), "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any use of distribution lists to any person or entity who has not given specific permission to be included on such a list.
8. Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, programs, files, corrupted data, or any other harmful or damaging component designed to interrupt, impair, destroy, or limit the functionality or operability of any computer system, software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
9. Any material that constitutes "stalking" or any other form of harassment of any member or User of OELER.COM or any other person;
10. Content that promotes, encourages, or provides instructional information about any illegal activities or any material which encourages conduct that would violate any law or give rise to civil or criminal liability under any law;
11. Any raffle, contest, or game requiring payment of a fee or other consideration by participants;
12. Any hate propaganda or hate mongering, swearing, or fraudulent material or activity;
13. Any Content that advertises or promotes any product or service;
14. Any Content that solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
15. Any Content that disrupts the normal functioning of the Forum, Guestbook, Chat Room or Message Board; or
16. Any Content or activity that OELER.COM, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for its Forums, Guestbooks, Message Boards, the National Literary Calendar, and/or Chat Rooms.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
OELER.COM contains hyperlinks to external locations (e.g., other Web sites) controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not imply an endorsement by OELER.COM or that any affiliation exists between OELER.COM and the linked Web site. You agree that OELER.COM is not responsible for the availability of these external locations, or other content including, without limitation, solicitations thereon or products or services made available thereby. OELER.COM has not necessarily reviewed, and does not necessarily endorse, Content at linked Web sites, and is not responsible for such Content or for your use of such Content. You acknowledge that some external locations may contain material or communications that are unedited, untrue, or illegal in some jurisdictions or that may be offensive. You agree to access external locations at your own risk and not to permit minors to have access to inappropriate material. You agree that OELER.COM shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in any way whatsoever related to any such external location. Any concerns regarding any external location should be directed to its respective Web site administrator, system operator, or Web master.
9. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON WWW.OELER.COM
By providing OELER.COM with or by entering author or other information to the OELER.COM Web site, you hereby grant to OELER.COM the non-exclusive rights to market, display, and license this information in any electronic format throughout the world. OELER.COM and its successors and assigns shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the author information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of this information. Please be advised that OELER.COM maintains the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information we obtain from our users. We will not give out, display, or license, any personal contact information, but will use this information solely for index maintenance and customer services purposes.
THE OELER.COM SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONSTRUCTIVE, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING AND/OR TRADE USAGE. OELER.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USAGE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS Web SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE IN FULL. THIS SECTION WILL BE ALLOWABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
OELER.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH OELER.COM. NEITHER OELER.COM, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, NOR OTHER CONTENT PARTNERS MAKE ANY GUARANTEE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OELER.COM. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OELER.COM IS DOWNLOADED AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.
THE USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF, ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS DUE TO CONTENT, DOWNLOADS OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION THE USER OBTAINS FROM OELER.COM.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
If any third party brings a claim, lawsuit, or other proceeding(s) against any OELER.COM Party based on User's conduct or use of OELER.COM's Web site or services, User agrees to compensate all OELER.COM Parties (including their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) for any and all Losses in connection with any such claim, lawsuit or proceeding.
13. INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION
14. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
This Web site is controlled and operated by OELER.COM, a sole proprietorship in the State of Pennsylvania, from its offices within the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America. OELER.COM makes no representations or warranties that the Content of this Web site is appropriate or lawful in any foreign countries, or that any items offered for sale on the Web site will be available outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
15. GOVERNING LAW
18. ACTS OF GOD
22. MERGER CLAUSE
23. CONTACT AT OELER.COM
If you have questions or concerns regarding OELER.COM, you can let us know by sending us an e-mail at: sales@OELER.COM, or by writing to us at: OELER INDUSTRIES, INC., 4700 Clairton Blvd.., Pittsburgh, PA 15236