BARRIER SEPTUM COMPOSITES
The most effective noise control barriers combine the properties of both blocking and absorption. Barrier Septum Composites consist of a 1 lb. non-reinforced noise barrier sandwiched between two layers of 1" thick acoustical fiberglass. A variety of facings are available including our standard industrial grade vinyl facing, an economy scrim facing, and a silicone facing for high temperature or outdoor applications. Barrier Septum Composites are available in bound or unbound rolls as well as custom panels. Custom curtain panels can be fabricated with grommets and mating hook and loop Velcro seals.
- Use as a divider wall when separating two noisy areas that require absorption.
- Use to line the perimeter of a building
- Use anywhere a decoupler/barrier /absorber is required.
- Fire safe and low smoke emissions per ASTM E-84, Class 1
- Vinyl facings are available in white, tan, black, or gray
- Diamond stitch pattern for superior performance
|Product||Sound Tansmission Loss (dB) Frequency (Hz)||STC|
|Sound Absorption Data-Absorber Component Random Incident
|Product||Octave Band Center Frequences (Hz)|
|BSC 2 " Thick||.19||.99||.96||.80||.57||.33||.85|