The RSIC-DC04™ is a very versatile products. The most common use
is the decoupling of wall systems. The design of the RSIC-DC04™ has an
acoustical load rating of 36 lbs. with an allowable load of 225 lbs., and can
be used in new construction or retrofit. The RSIC-DC04X2®
is twice as strong as the RSIC-DC04® for use when heavy items need to be
acoustically decoupled for noise isolation.
- Dropped Ceiling
- Garage Door Motor Isolation
- Garage Door Rail Isolation
- Decoupled connector for isolating walls built within another wall
- Speaker Isolators
- Vent Fan Isolators
- Recessed Lighting Isolators
- Projector Mount Isolators
- Electrical Box or Ceiling Fan Isolators
- Acoustical Design Load: 36 Lbs.
- Total Deflection: 3 mm
- Double Deflection: Yes (1.5mm)
- Recycled Content: Yes
- Low VOC Treated: Yes
- Adjustable: 4" Flange Screw
- Cavity Min: 1/2"
- Cavity Max: 4 1/2"
- Adjustment Limit: 4"
- Use On Ceiling: Yes
- Use On Walls: Yes
- New Construction: Yes
- Retro Fit: Yes
- RSIC-DC04's are engineered to support either 1/4" or 3/8" threaded
rod or bolts. PLEASE NOTE: 1/4" IS SHIPPED BY DEFAULT, IF 3/8"
IS NEEDED YOU MUST SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING BELOW.